Sunday, 20 May 2012

Sewing for a change

Sewing is quite nice but nerve wracking. I got my own sewing machine as a child and sewed at that time now and then. But since time has gone by and my sewing skills are at a beginners level... I loose my temper when I make the same mistakes over and over. Well anyhow, after trying a while this is what I managed to make; 

Some keychains





and some babushka pincushions




You'll find these on my etsy. 


Shame I didn't take a pic of the basket I crocheted of one of these. I already took the light blue basket to our summer cottage. But I might make more of them. And I think I'll crochet some slippers to wear at the cottage since the floor always makes my feet cold. 

1 comment:

  1. va dom ble fina! speciellt den första ugglan :)

    ReplyDelete