Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Ongoing Easter project

The spring flue and fever has got it's grip on me and as I'm home from work the hours of laying on the sofa or in the bed gets kinda boring. So I decided that now is the time to start the Easter project. I got the idea some time ago, so I new what I wanted to make. Last year I made easter bunnies and chicklets so this year I saw clearly the picture before my eyes: a basket with Easter eggs in all colours. I had some yarn left over from the poncho making so that was a clear choice for the basket.

Now I have made the basket and started planning the eggs. And the eggs will be in all kind of different wonderful colours. I'll show you the finished project when I have done all the eggs!
Until then, keep on crocheting!


2 comments:

  1. De blir säkert jätte fint när allt e klart :) ja hörde att de sku öppna en ny tygaffär i Borgå. Månne dit finns sen garn också.

    ReplyDelete