Tuesday, 7 February 2012

FAVORITE PATTERN COMPETITION

Dear crocheter fellows!

Among the patterns in my etsy you can choose your favorite pattern, comment to this post and tell which pattern that is and write a short explanation on why it's your choise. The two best explanations win and the reward will be the pattern you liked the most! Remember to put your e-mail adress in the comment so that I can send the winners the patterns!

The winners will be announced on Valentine's day Tuesday 14.2.2012
Good Luck choosing your favorite pattern from http://www.etsy.com/shop/wwwamigurumishopcom !


2 comments:

  1. You have so many cute patterns it is hard to choose. I had to think hard between the Christmas Mouse and the Valentine Bear. I send out holiday boxes to the younger members of the family so I'm always looking for new ami patterns. I am going to say the Valentine Bear is my favorite because it is so hard to find Valentine's patterns. While the mouse is adorable, people seem to publish more Christmas items.

    Good luck with your contest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx for the nice words! And Valentine's bear sends many hugs for choosing him/her/it! The bear is in some kind of an identity crisis!

      Delete